Thursday, March 1, 2012

Perception (Clarity's Sequel)

I’m so excited to announce that Perception, the sequel to Clarity, is officially out today!




So please hop over (or drive, or run) to your favorite bookstore for a copy. If they don’t have it in stock, please ask them to order it for you. All bookstores are happy to do this, no extra charge. Or you can buy the book online now:

Indiebound
Barnes & Noble
Amazon



To celebrate, I’m having a big Perception Release Contest on my blog. So be sure to enter!



If you’re in New England or NYC, you can visit me at one of my signings!



If you can’t attend one of my events but would still like your book signed, find out how to get a signed bookplate.



Thanks so much for reading and enjoying Clarity, and I hope you like Perception just as much! I’m so excited to finally be able to share it with you.



:)

Kim

http://kimharrington.blogspot.com/2012/03/perception-release-contest.html

No comments:

Post a Comment